Let’s Write Inland Marine Risks Together


With the right MGA and underwriting partner, you can offer Inland Marine products for risks that the standard property market may not cover. Cover everything from property moving over land; contractor’s equipment, property stored at a third-party location; builder’s risk; care, custody and control of others’ property in warehouses; infrastructure; and individual high-value properties.  

With Falvey Insurance Group, you’ll get underwriting expertise and responsiveness, experienced claims professionals, and loss-control specialists to reduce exposures and mitigate your client’s risk.

Contact us today to learn more about our products, and how we can protect your clients and expand your footprint.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.